Medical compression sports socks with specific taping and muscle toning zones - breathable, comfortable and durable
The BAUERFEIND TRAINING compression stocking is a premium sports product developed especially for the training phase, in line with the latest research into biomechanical modes of action and the requirements of sports medicine.
Quick acceleration and turns, and sudden stops and jumps are typical movements performed in sports such as handball, volleyball, basketball, football, tennis or padel, which put the ankle and calves under constant pressure. TRAINING socks are specifically designed to target these areas with special compression zones to improve agility.
The colored taping zone wraps around the ankle in a figure of eight, providing a moderate level of compression. This improves stability and proprioception during movement and enhances coordination. The muscle toning zone also gently compresses the calf area, stimulating the muscles in a targeted way and reducing muscle vibrations that cause fatigue, while extra padding in the toe, forefoot and heel areas provides a shock absorbing effect. A special cutout in the Achilles tendon area prevents excessive pressure and friction.
These knee-high socks, medical grade 2 compression level (20-30mmHg), feature a sporty design, are durable, breathable and stay in place throughout your game or practice. Another important feature is that they can be washed at 30°C and dried in the dryer.
- Reduction of muscle vibrations and improvement of body proprioception
- Ankle stabilizing taping zone
- Calf stabilizing muscle toning zone
- High-tech breathable microfiber fabric with temperature and humidity regulating effect
- Shock cushioning in the ball of the foot and special cutout in the Achilles tendon prevent excessive pressure and friction
- Durable, toxic-free product of robust quality
Composition: 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane.
Product made in Germany.