Ccl 3 (34 – 46 mmHg)
The proven specialist in advanced vein problems.
Deep action plus comfort: Thanks to its innovative, seamless knit construction and its high microfiber content of over 40 percent, the specialist in advanced vein problems offers effective support for natural vein functions with easy handling and high wearing comfort. The durable and easy-care material makes the VenoTrain impuls a reliable and uncomplicated companion in everyday life.
- Noticeable relief for the deep leg veins
- Effective even with low levels of muscular movement
- Soft, breathable and easy-care
A COMBINATION OF BENEFITS
VERSATILE AND INDIVIDUAL
QUALITY FROM YOUR MEDICAL RETAILER
VenoTrain compression stockings and other Bauerfeind products are available from selected medical and orthopedic retailers. Here, trained staff will advise you, take precise measurements and ensure that your compression stockings are working effectively and that they are sitting comfortably and securely in position. All VenoTrain products conform to the requirements of the German Medical Devices Act and bear the CE marking as a sign of reliable quality.
- Pronounced varicose veins with and without edema C2, C3
- Advanced chronic venous insufficiency, atrophie blanche, dermatoliposclerosis C4a, C4
- Phlebothrombosis, pelvic vein thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome
- Primary or secondary lymphedema stage I
- Follow-up care of healed recurrent venous ulcers C5
- Guaranteed therapeutic effects
- Significant improvement in the venous hemodynamics thanks to high slope value
- Effective prevention of venous refluxes
- Effective edema mobilization
COMPOSITION: 75% polyamide, 25% elastane